This course is a step-by-step tutorial with video lectures, Quizzes and assignments to help you crack both board and entrance exams. Plus, LIVE online doubt-clearing classes.
This is the first part of the Electrostatics Course. It covers ‘Chapter 1’ of ‘Class 12’ Physics under CBSE syllabus.
PREPARATION for BOARD EXAM
This course covers all the necessary concepts, formulas and their derivations in an easy to understand manner.
- All necessary Concepts
- All formulas and their derivations
- Numerical problems that comes in Board exams
- Covers both Objective type and Descriptive types of questions
- Quizzes, Tests and Assignments to monitor your progress throughout the course
- Doubt clearing classes via Zoom, Google Meet or equivalent software.
PREPARATION for NEET
This course will prepare you for cracking the medical entrance exam NEET.
The course will teach you:
- How to analyze a problem to determine
- which concept to use
- which formula to use
- how to proceed step-by-step to solve that problem.
- Which topics are more important for NEET
- Which formulas are more important for NEET
- How to improve your problem-solving abilities.
Why Choose This Course?
Section 1 : Electric Charge
- How will this Section-1 benefit you?
- What is Electrostatics ?
- Static Electricity Vs Current Electricity
- Types of Electric Charges
- The Origin of Electric Charge
- How can we charge a body?
- The concept of ‘Free Electrons’
- Electrostatic Induction
- Charging two spheres by Electrostatic Induction
- Charging a Single Sphere by Electrostatic Induction
- Properties of Electric Charge
- Gold-leaf Electroscope
Section 2 : Questions on Electric Charge
Section 3 : Coulomb's Law
Section 4 : Numerical Problems on Coulomb's Law
Section 5 : ELECTRIC FIELD
Section 6 : Electric Field due to a Point Charge
Section 7 : Numerical Problems on Electric Field Intensity
Section 8 : Downloadable Resources
Section 9 : Electric Flux
Section 10 : Gauss's Law
Section 11 : Questions on Electric Flux and Gauss's law
Section 12 : Electric Field due to Continuous Charge Distribution
- Electric Field due to Charged Wire: Formula & Important Points
- Electric Field due to Charged Sheet: Formula & Important Points
- Electric Field due to 2 parallel Charged Sheet: Formula & Important Points
- Electric Field due to Charged Shell at an outside point
- Electric Field due to Charged Shell at an inside point
- Derivation : Electric Field due to Charged Wire
- Derivation : Electric Field due to Charged Sheet
Section 13 : Force on a charge placed in an External Electric Field
Section 14 : Numerical Problems on Force on a Charge
Section 15 : Electric Dipole
Section 16 : Numerical Problems on Electric Dipole