This course is a step-by-step tutorial with video lectures, Quizzes and assignments to help you crack both board and entrance exams. Plus, LIVE online doubt-clearing classes.
This is the second part of the Electrostatics Course. It covers ‘Chapter 2’ of ‘Class 12’ Physics under CBSE syllabus.
PREPARATION for BOARD EXAM
This course covers all the necessary concepts, formulas and their derivations in an easy to understand manner.
- All necessary Concepts
- All formulas and their derivations
- Numerical problems that comes in Board exams
- Covers both Objective type and Descriptive types of questions
- Quizzes, Tests and Assignments to monitor your progress throughout the course
- Doubt clearing classes via Zoom, Google Meet or equivalent software.
PREPARATION for NEET
This course will prepare you for cracking the medical entrance exam NEET.
The course will teach you:
- How to analyze a problem to determine
- which concept to use
- which formula to use
- how to proceed step-by-step to solve that problem.
- Which topics are more important for NEET
- Which formulas are more important for NEET
- How to improve your problem-solving abilities.
Section 1 : Introduction
Section 2 : ELECTRIC FIELD
Section 3 : ELECTRIC POTENTIAL
- Definition of Electric Potential
- Derivation of Potential due to a Point Charge
- Important Points : Potential due to a Point Charge
- Potential due to two or more charges
- Potential due to a Charged Shell
- Equipotential Surfaces
- Conceptual Question 3.1 : What is electron-volt?
- Solution of Conceptual Question 3.1
Section 4 : Numerical Problems on Electric Potential
Section 5 : Relation Between Electric Field Intensity (E) and Potential (V)
Section 6 : Potential Difference and Work Done
Section 7 : CAPACITORS
Section 8 : Combination of Capacitors
Section 9 : Calculating Equivalent Capacitance
Section 10 : Electrostatics of Conductors